COMPOSITION 02:A SUMMER DATE

 COMPOSITION 02


It was a summer night,and my best friend introduced me to her cousin ,his name was Alejandro.He lived in Granada and he was 17 years old.He was tall,he had a blue eyes and brown hair.He was friendly.


It was our town's festivals ,my best friend invited Alejandro.We were dancing all night.The festivals finished and Alejandro stayed until the end of August.All nights,we met on the street and we talked about our matters .One day,I asked Alejandro what he wanted to study,and he answered me that he wanted to study INEF,the same as me.Also,we were the same horoscope.We had many things in common.


Afterwards,I asked him for his phone number to meet him another day to have a cup of coffee.The next day,we went to the Bar and we drank a cup of coffee and were talking.He paid for everything,and I told him that the next time I was going to invite him.


Finally,shortly after,we met in Granada ,and were arranged to go to the cinema,and we watched a marvel film.Afterwards we went to have dinner,and then we walked  Alhambra.




Comentarios

Entradas populares