COMPOSITION 01:HAVING A PET -ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES

 COMPOSITION  01


When I was a little girl,my grandparents gave me a dog for my birthday.I had been waiting for a pet for  a long time.


My grandparents gave it to me in a box.When I opened it and I saw the small dog,I was very happy.My mother looked at me with a strange face because she didn't like animals,but I told her that I was going to take care of it.I named it ''Nube'' because it had white hair and it was very soft.


To have a pet you should have time and you need to take care of it,take it for walk...This has its advantages and disadvantages.On the one hand,if you live alone,one pet for example a dog gives the man very good company.If you get bored and you have no one to have fun with,you will have your pet.On the other hand,it will require a lot of attention,it will get hungry,it will get dirty,it will get bored...;Another fact is that it will cost some money to keep it .You should take it to the vet,vaccinate it...


In conclussion,having a pet is a good option,but before you adopt a pet,you have to think about the responsabilities that it has.When you have  a pet it is very beautiful and when you have been a lot of time,fall in live.




Comentarios

Entradas populares