Comment 4:NEW OBJETIVE

 This year I am going to 2º BACH. This is already the last year in the Ies Mediterraneo, and when I finish 2º BACH and do the  selectivity I will go to university. I am very scared since a very hard course since I stake my future. Year of 1º BACH and the next one are the most important since t is a very hard and important school year for my future.    

This first year of Bach I have made a lot of effort and I have worked from the first day of the course to get good grades at the end of the course. This year is also very important, I will start from the first day to organize myself since it is a very hard year. I have to study hard if I want to get a good grade in Selectividad,  the one of the selectivity decides  to be able to enter the university studies that I want. This year we will be finished  by   the end of May but in June we have the PEVAU. The first days of June will be to revise everything we have seen  during the year.


Last year in September I went to the language school for the B1 of English but I did not pass by little and in  he resit exam in October I got it.. After all the summer the summer preparing it I got it. Every effort must have its reward. Next summer I am going to try to prepare for the b2 of English , although I also want to get my car licence. I am going to try to get both things.


In short, every effort must have a reward. If you make an effort, you will achieve it. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares