COMPOSITION 02

 COMPOSITION 02

DESCRIPTION OF A FRIEND

One of my closetd is Maria ,she is a 16 year-old girl.We have been together since we were 3 years old.So far we have always been in the same class and this year she is in the same class as me at high school.We talk about our lives and  our things every day because we trust each other.


María is medium hight and slender,she is 1,60m tall.She has brwon,long hair and her hair is also straight.Her eyes are brown and small,and she has a beautiful smilr.She has noce freckles and wear glasses.She usually wears casual clothes,jeans,sweatishirts with trainers.Also she wears a necklace and in her hand a bracelet.


She is quite confident and friendly,sometimes she is shy.She is polite with all people.Maria is very nice and a  good person with everybody.She is sympathetic and she tries to help you at every moment.She is a cheerful and calm girl.


In symmary,she is really intelligent and I know she'll have a great future.We have got a lot of hobbid in common.I think that Maria is a really good friend.I love spending toime with her,she always makes me laugh.





Comentarios

Entradas populares