Compostion 00

                                                         COMPOSITION 00

Hi Mary,

How are you?The summer has just ended and we have to plain our school year that has already began.

I'm going to remember  my summer.The holidays started in June.This summer I have gone very little to the beach and  I have go to the swimming pool more.During the months of July and Augoust I have been going to an academy for study English.This summer I haven't been to any parties because os the coronavirus,also during these months I have watched  a lot of series and films,and I have read books.More over,I prepared my plans for the school year.My purpose is I don't do things at the last,study every day and got good marks.

I hope you are all right and I looking forward you answer and see soon ,and also I hope that you  have passed a good summer.

Bye

Lucy





Comentarios

Entradas populares