Composition 01

                                                         COMPOSITION 01

''SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE:MI INTERESTS''

My name is Lucía and I am a teenager with 16 years old.I live in a small town on the coast of Granada,and I have to go to school  every day by bus.My favourite season is spring and my birthday is on 22rd March. am going to talk about my interests.

I have many interests,but  one of  my biggest interests is music,I love both playing and listening to it.In my free time I listen to all kinds of music because I enjoy it,but also I enjoy playing it too.I play the clarinet.I play in the band of my town.We usually play procession marches,pasodobles,concerts songs...It is a beautiful hobby.

My other interests is sport.In my free time  I either  ride a bike or play paddel.I love it because it can relax me and it helps me to chillout.Another of my hobbies is reading.Every time that I have free time I like reading novel books.I like both adventure books and love stories.Two of my favourite books are Harry Potter and Bajo la misma Estrella.

To end this post,I'm going to decide which is the hobby that I prefer.Well,reading a lot I learn a lot.But my passion is music.I enjoy playing and listening to music a lot.And I love going to my band both to play my clarinet and listen to music.

                                                                        



Comentarios

Entradas populares