COMMENT 2:summer is here, now to enjoy!

 The  school year ended last month in mid-June and the grades were given to us at the end of June. Now it's time to enjoy the summer because next year I'm going to 2 bach and it's going to be a very hard year since I have to prepare for selectivity.


I plan to do many activities this summer, now the festivities of my town are coming and they will be celebrated differently from previous years but they will do activities throughout the day, I will also play with my band in various acts and in the evening. There will be a fair at night. Also my family and some friends have planned a trip to Malaga to do in Caminito del Rey and to see the Torcal de Antequera, I will also go to Isla Magica. In August the cultural summer is celebrated in which there are many activities, excursions, shows ...

I am also making some comments in English, and later I will do the projects and the readers's control sheets, so that I will have more time to dedicate to other subjects.


For me this year has been a bit complicated for the others since it is high school but I have tried everything I could and I have obtained normal results and therefore I am going to rest and I am going to enjoy the summer since next year is going to be a year and a hard course.








Comentarios

Entradas populares