Writing 10


Writing 10

-Lucy:I'm going to sign up for a cycling race in June.Why don't you do it with me?

-Mary:Me?I don't do much cycling.I like doing sports but I don't cycling much.
I sometimes go running and play tennis.

-Lucy:Well,but cycling is a very healthy sport and it's good funnyAnyway ,we could train together.

-Mary:I don't know,now I don't have much time to train because I have to go to the music school three times a weeek with my soon.That would be  enough.

-Lucy:Oh,I think we could go three times a week is enough.That would be enough.

-Lucy:Oh,I think we could go  three times a week is enough.Come on!

-Mary:I suppose it would make me good to change my daily routine.

-Lucy:Yes,you spend all your time in your houese,you could do with getting some fresh air.

-Mary:Ok,Why not?When do we start training?

-Lucy:Well,tomorrow I'm going to sign up at the sports centre and next week we will start training

Comentarios

Entradas populares