comment 9:Christmas


Christmas

At the end of the first term we are having Christmas holidays,, although before the holidays there are bridges, but there are long weekends, they are very short.

During Christmas if I don´t fail any subject, I will spend some  incredible holidays, I ´ll hang out with my friends, I will go to see the lights in Malaga and Granada, I will meet with my family
Like every year on Christmas day and New Year's day I´ll  meet all  my relatives  and in the afternoon or at night I stay with my friends and we go out for a drink and to eat or go for a walk.

What I like most about Christmas is when my family gives me the gifts I have asked for and gives me money, and when I meet my family and we are all together.

If this year my family wins the lottery, I will buy many things, such as clothes, shoes.








   

Comentarios

Entradas populares