Comment 2: do you consider your video games a sport??


 do you consider your video games a sport??

I like  playing video games, in my free time I usually play video games to spend my free time.
Video games should not be considered sports.
Some games need a lot of practice since they are very difficult, you must have a lot of skill, and therefore many players spend many hours practicing.
They should not be considered a sport since you only move your fingers, and it is considered a sport when you have to run  or jump.
Many players spend many hours practising to finish in the top 1, and thus earn a lot of money.
In my opinion the. Video games should not be considered a sport, I think a good option could be to make an "Olympic game" only for different types of video games, and many people would participate and it would be a good option.






      

Comentarios

Entradas populares