Comment 9 (Pokemon Go)


                                                 Pokemon Go

Two years ago in the summer they released a game of pokemon called 'Pokemon Go'. That game became famous, played many people, during the summer I went to the beach and was played by many people with their mobile phone in their hand looking for pokeparadas and going from a place to another to catch pokemon.

The game consists of going from one place to another looking for pokemon, gyms and pokeparadas to buy potions ...
In the phone you have a map and a boy 
to locate you and find the different locations.
In the towns there are fewere pokeparadas and gyms, and in the cities there are more places and more pokemons.
I do not like this game very much and I have not played much, because it has not attracted me much, but I have played the pokemon games in my console.





Comentarios

Entradas populares